Monday, October 8, 2018
8:00am to 4:00pm
- Benefits of Human Resource and Payroll Collaboration
Payroll and Human Resource departmental duties overlap. In Alio, the departments may even share the same programs. This session will explore the programs, utilities and reports available in Alio to assist you with the tasks of tracking employee information. Some of the topics we will discuss include:
- the flow of entering new employee information
- using the new On/Off Boarding tool
- how to track benefits
- using the employee benefit, deduction and taxes
- tracking certification, education and experience
- tracking employee matrix using position control and
- the use of employee categories and employee
Enjoy the benefits of networking with other Alio users in the Human Resources and Payroll Departments.
- Introduction to Alio Intelligence Reporting and Refresher
Powerful business intelligence reporting tool at your fingertips! If you are not using Alio Intelligence, you are missing out! Did you know Alio Intelligence has no additional maintenance fee; it is included with your Alio Financial Accounting License. Learn the basic navigation, report features of Alio Intelligence and the flexibility it provides.
- User setup and data security
- How to run Alio canned reports
- Steps to saving and modifying existing reports
- Building simple reports from scratch
- Quickly turn a report into spreadsheet
- Scheduling and distribution of reports
Remember to bring your laptop to take advantage of this “hands-on” experience. You will have the ability to create reports while logged into your district database and start using them right away! Note: Please ensure you have full access to your Alio database. You may need to work with your Technology Department and test the remote connection prior to travel.
Thursday, October 11, 2018
8:00am to 4:00pm
- Alio Financial Transactions Tutorial
Learn how to key and process financial transactions in Alio. This session will review master file forms and show basic transaction entries, edit lists, printing, posting processes, and how to view the transaction data. Note: it would be beneficial for those registering to attend the Electronic Approvals session as we won’t go into details on Approval Chain setup.
- Master File Overview
- Journal Entry Processing
- Budget Entry Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Payment Processing
- Void Processing
- Cash Receipts Processing
- View Reports, Inquiries and Some Utilities
- Enjoy the benefits of networking with other Alio users in the Finance Department.
- Advanced Alio Intelligence Reporting
Now that you know some of the basics of Alio Intelligence, come take an advanced look at the available features this powerful business intelligence tool has to offer.
- Discuss best practices while building and modifying reports
- Query panel to generate ad hoc reports
- User defined dimensions and merging dimensions
- Create variables & formulas
- Report filtering
- Create hyper-links and document links
Come prepared, as we will take suggestions from the attendees to build human resource, payroll and finance reports during the session. Remember to bring your laptop to take advantage of this “hands-on” experience. You will have the ability to create reports while logged into your district database and start using them right away! Note: Please ensure you have full access to your Alio database. You may need to work with your Technology Department and test the remote connection prior to travel.